Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Day 1 Post 1


HELLO WORLD!!

I should probably start by explaining my display picture choice. He's my youngest. He got away from me during  a morning bum change, grabbed his bottle of milk, took off running, but stopped in front of the back door window to have a drink and admire the new day. As I see it, this pic pretty much sums up how I look at life! Just taken it in... imperfections and all just out there for the world to see!

Not that my Son has any imperfections. He's almost perfect. Just the dimples on his bum are cutter then mine... Plus if someone came to the back door at the time of the little photo shoot that clearly happen here... It's easier to explain changing his bum and not my own. haha...






Now then... I'm not 100% sure why I started this Blog. I think it comes down to the idea that House Wives go a little stir crazy even when it's busy. So if 5 ppl could just pretend to like my stuff I'll feel a little better about myself. (kidding... but seriously... Find the like button already!)





NOW (Finally the end) I promise anything I say (well write) from here on out will be random. Sometime funny, At times odd, Always full of sarcasm and will at times make you question my sanity.


That and I believe the Title -Awesome Amy- should catch on as my full time name. So I want to write it on as many things as possible (ie MSN, fb, Blog) You know, places I can keep pushing it that my Husband reads, haha. So plan on reading that in the future...

The END

No comments:

Post a Comment